I need a REAL phone number and email for Sears Corporate?

I need a phone number and email address of someone who is NOT customer service. A department who can give me my money back. Preferably the corporate office. I was charged THREE times for a single purchase made on Sears.com. I have now been on the phone over 5 hours attempting to resolve this problem and no one seems to have any idea what to do. The entire CS team is completely incompetent. The last woman I spoke with said, and I quote, "I am the one in charge, there is no one in the Sears company who is above me. There is nothing I can do for you." REALLY? You are going to try and tell me you are the owner of Sears? All I want is to talk to someone IMMEDIATELY who can resolve this and give my money back. SEARS STOLE MY MONEY AND WILL NOT RETURN IT!!

Favorite Answer

Sears Holdings Corporation

3333 Beverly Road

Hoffman Estates, IL 60179

United States - Map

Phone: 847-286-2500

Fax: 847-645-3819

Website: http://www.searsholdings.com

Key Executives

Mr. Edward Scott Lampert , 51

Chairman, Chief Exec. Officer and Chairman of Fin. Committee

Mr. Robert A. Schriesheim , 52

Chief Financial Officer and Exec. VP

Mr. Dane Andrew Drobny , 45

Sr. VP, Corp. Sec. and Gen. Counsel

Mr. Ronald D. Boire , 51

Chief Merchandising Officer, Exec. VP and Pres of Sears Full Line Stores & Kmart Formats

Mr. Imran Jooma ,

Exec. VP and Pres of Online, Marketing, Pricing & Financial Services

I hope everyone had better luck than me. I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER purchase one more thing from Sears. Every time you turn around my dishwasher is going out and it takes a month to get an appointment. I will spread the word to everyone that I know - DO NOT BUY SEARS APPLIANCES......

Good luck getting any refund on your items. I called repair service for my central heat/AC. Nothing was wrong with AC but repairman fixed it anyway. My problem still existed and the repairman said that would be a new ticket. I called and explained my problem and a 2nd repairman came out and removed 2 wires that the previous repairman had installed. He fixed the problem BUT I now have NO heat for next winter. It is 2 weeks later and they are still lying to me. I am Social Security Disabled and can't really afford Sears mistakes.

Scott Lampert

Not completely sure about this one