promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I need a REAL phone number and email for Sears Corporate?

I need a phone number and email address of someone who is NOT customer service. A department who can give me my money back. Preferably the corporate office. I was charged THREE times for a single purchase made on Sears.com. I have now been on the phone over 5 hours attempting to resolve this problem and no one seems to have any idea what to do. The entire CS team is completely incompetent. The last woman I spoke with said, and I quote, "I am the one in charge, there is no one in the Sears company who is above me. There is nothing I can do for you." REALLY? You are going to try and tell me you are the owner of Sears? All I want is to talk to someone IMMEDIATELY who can resolve this and give my money back. SEARS STOLE MY MONEY AND WILL NOT RETURN IT!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sears Holdings Corporation

3333 Beverly Road

Hoffman Estates, IL 60179

United States - Map

Phone: 847-286-2500

Fax: 847-645-3819

Key Executives

Mr. Edward Scott Lampert , 51

Chairman, Chief Exec. Officer and Chairman of Fin. Committee

Mr. Robert A. Schriesheim , 52

Chief Financial Officer and Exec. VP

Mr. Dane Andrew Drobny , 45

Sr. VP, Corp. Sec. and Gen. Counsel

Mr. Ronald D. Boire , 51

Chief Merchandising Officer, Exec. VP and Pres of Sears Full Line Stores & Kmart Formats

Mr. Imran Jooma ,

Exec. VP and Pres of Online, Marketing, Pricing & Financial Services

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I hope everyone had better luck than me. I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER purchase one more thing from Sears. Every time you turn around my dishwasher is going out and it takes a month to get an appointment. I will spread the word to everyone that I know - DO NOT BUY SEARS APPLIANCES......

• 6 years ago

Good luck getting any refund on your items. I called repair service for my central heat/AC. Nothing was wrong with AC but repairman fixed it anyway. My problem still existed and the repairman said that would be a new ticket. I called and explained my problem and a 2nd repairman came out and removed 2 wires that the previous repairman had installed. He fixed the problem BUT I now have NO heat for next winter. It is 2 weeks later and they are still lying to me. I am Social Security Disabled and can't really afford Sears mistakes.

• 4 years ago

Scott Lampert

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Not completely sure about this one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.