Do nuclear weapons really exist?

Here are my reasons:

1) Countries use the ideas of "nukes" to intimidate other countries

2) A million tons of explosive energy can not possible be contained in 30 cubic feet

3) Why haven't they been used yet?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nuclear weapons do not use conventional explosives to work. The radioactive material, usually Plutonium, causes a chain reaction of explosive potential when a certain amount of it, called a critical mass, is formed in the nuclear warhead.

Two Atom Bombs were dropped on Japan at the close of World War II, one on Hiroshima, and the last on Nagasaki, which totally wiped out the cities while incinerating hundreds of thousands of Japanese people.

The concept of MAD, or Mutually Assured Destruction, was coined during the Cold War by useful idiots in the Dinosaur Lying Media to infer that The Soviet Union was capable of destroying the United States of America if the USA attacked them.

Countries like North Korea, and Iran use the threat of Nuclear Weapon Attack to prevent the West and especially the United States from destroying them. Iran may or may not already possess Nuclear Weapons, but they will certainly use them to push terrorism on the West once they have them.

Both North Korea and Iran have the potential to use Nuclear Weapons in the event of a Regime Collapse through violent overthrow by their people, or the event of attack by the West and the United States of America.

In the meantime, Nuclear Weapons are an "insurance policy" for these rogue states to prevent their leaders from suffering the fate of Saddam Hussein, who met the business end of The Hemp Necktie.

• 7 years ago

This seems like a question worth asking. Atomic weapons were used in WWII. Hundreds of thousands of people died in WWII in Japan in incidents. Although this wasn't in my lifetime, I would imagine this would be quite a bit harder of a lie to put forth than some other things we take for granted as being true.

It is alleged that there is a form of energy in special circumstances that can produce enormous amounts of energy. We don't experience this kind in normal life so it is not unusual that you should question it.

Many countries have tested their own weapons, so they believe that they are real and that the other countries who have tested their own have them to use. This is like assuming a police officer will draw his gun on you if you run around shooting at people. You don't need to see the officer's gun being fired to be afraid of him, you just assumed he's armed. If you were inclined to go around shooting at things, you would think twice because of the threat you know is there.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

1.) That's the point

2.) yes it can

3.) See 1

• 7 years ago

Okay as much as I want to just berate you over this question let me just pose one simple question that answers your own.

Ask the oldest Japanese man you can find if nuclear weapons exist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Two were dropped on Japan at the end of world War 2 you idiot.

• 7 years ago

We dropped two of 'em when we finished off the second of two superpowers in World War II, remember?.

• 7 years ago

yes they do, if you have one, you probably have more, you are not helping your point here.

Oh yes it can. you did not take enough Physics in HS

oh yes they have, you did not take enough history in HS

• Rdrnnr
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

they have been used, Look up Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Damn right they do.

• 7 years ago

yep, they do. they are scary deadly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.