Who will be the first denialist to claim that snow in Cairo somehow means there is no global warming?

Reviewing my tree-ring data reveals that, as temperatures climb, record cold and snow will become common. Record cold and ice sheet growth in Antarctica was something that we knew would happen all along. And that recovery of sea ice up north?--Knew it was coming. I think Dook would agree that all this cold fits... show more Reviewing my tree-ring data reveals that, as temperatures climb, record cold and snow will become common. Record cold and ice sheet growth in Antarctica was something that we knew would happen all along. And that recovery of sea ice up north?--Knew it was coming.
I think Dook would agree that all this cold fits the pattern of an out-of-control warming trend. He is the only one here who has the science background to understand this.