My period cramps so bad i cried?

Hi I'm Natalie and I'm 13 years old. I have irregular periods and I got my period this morning and then got ready for school and went to school. And in first period I had art and my period cramps felt so bad so I told the teacher and then I went to first aid room where the woman gave me a paracetemol and... show more Hi I'm Natalie and I'm 13 years old. I have irregular periods and I got my period this morning and then got ready for school and went to school. And in first period I had art and my period cramps felt so bad so I told the teacher and then I went to first aid room where the woman gave me a paracetemol and water. Den I walked back to art class and the bell rang. 2nd period we had science but at the beginning we was outside w8ing for miss to let us in the class and my period hurt so BAD I laid on the floor and my friends were just watching me and helped me up but then this really bad sharp pain happened and I couldn't help but burst out in tears and I couldn't breath and having a bunch of friends surrounding me hugging me didn't help but I loved how they cared but the my form tutor came out & hugged me then my friends walked me to first aid and they called my dad and he picked me up. I took a hot bath but it still hurt. I dried off and tried to sleep but it hurt then I slept with no pain.
6 answers 6