Anyone want to recommend a recipe for Kue Nastar/Indonesian Pineapple Cookies?

I have an Indonesian wife who doesn't cook herself, and would like to surprise her with a batch of Kue Nastar cookies as I know she adores them. I have been looking around the Internet and have basically found no two versions of this recipe that are the same, nor have I found one that includes all the... show more I have an Indonesian wife who doesn't cook herself, and would like to surprise her with a batch of Kue Nastar cookies as I know she adores them. I have been looking around the Internet and have basically found no two versions of this recipe that are the same, nor have I found one that includes all the ingredients that she says her mother uses (who is one of those cooks who doesn't work from a recipe, so she's no help either). Does anyone have a recipe they could recommend that uses imperial measurements and includes the milk powder, corn starch, and Parmesan cheese (I'm happy to skip the cheese if need be)?