Payton asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

Should I die my hair?

I've been blonde my whole life and I'm debating over whether or not I should die my hair and what color?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/102245678@N08/?delete...

• Dwight
    Best Answer

Your hair is dull for a reason. Virgin hair does NOT get dull. They only get better as they ages, like a good bottle of wine. Example, my hair. I've seen better!

Your decision, not ours, it's your hair, btw.

Call the 1-800# found on the box of dye or email them, (to find #, go online & search the brand if you don't have the box) they're the hair color experts they can advice you best.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Example: "My hair is right about armpit length as it is, but I've severely damaged it by bleaching it all at once. As a student of cosmetology myself, I would have to say that it was probably one of the worst mistakes I could have ever made."

Another example: ok i did my hair yesterday i DIDN'T bleach it ,but im not sure what its called but she took the color out of my hair and then dies it a blond color and my head was on fire it killed me so after that i hated my hair color so i colored it my self a darker color, it looked so ugly and it burned me again it rully hrt so after i washed it my mom checked it for me and found small spots of blood all over my top scalp like over 20 of em now im scared and don't know why its there is it from the color am i sick and something is wrong ?? .....

You should Dye Your HAIR if you want!!!!! Any color will look Good. :) A You'll look Good c:

I think you should do what you want to do if you want to die your hair then die your hair

i think you shouldn't dye your hair , i like blone !