World Cup 2014 all groups prognosis.?

Group A Brazil and Croatia will open the 2014 World Championship in Brazil , Brazil is an absolute favorite in the group , Croatia , Cameroon and Mexico will fight for second place , who will pass to the next round ?   Group B Spain and the Netherlands are the main favorites in the group, but Spain is still number... show more Group A
Brazil and Croatia will open the 2014 World Championship in Brazil , Brazil is an absolute favorite in the group , Croatia , Cameroon and Mexico will fight for second place , who will pass to the next round ?

Group B
Spain and the Netherlands are the main favorites in the group, but Spain is still number one , Chile is also an excellent team , I would write off Australia because I think they have no chance .

Group C
Colombia is the best team in the group , the other three teams , Ivory Coast , Japan and Greece are similar , although I think the Ivory Coast and Japan will fight for second place , Greece plays kinda ugly and uninteresting , I think Greece will be at the bottom of this , group , your opinion please .

Group D
Italy and Uruguay are equal and the two best teams in this group, I do not think England can do something against them , Costa Rica has no chance .

Group E
This is the weakest groups , although Switzerland played very well , I think Switzerland will win the first place in the group , the battle for second place will be open until the end, France and Ecuador , Honduras is slightly weaker , but the fight will be interesting .

Group F
Argentina is an absolute favorite in this group, Nigeria and Bosnia are equal, Iran does not have much chance , Nigeria and Bosnia will fight for second place in the group .

Group G
Germany is the favorite in the group, I think Portugal will win the second place in the group, Ghana and the United States are similar and I think that they have minimal chances.

Group H
Belgium is the favorite in this group, I think Russia will win the second place in the group, South Korea is slightly better than Algeria and has a great chance for second place.

Your opinion please, thanks