How to become a model at 15?

Hi my name is Jordan, I'm 15 years old and I've been dreaming of becoming a model ever since I can remember. I've always been a very pretty girl. I'm biracial (mixed with black and white), I have a lovely smile and short curly hair. I'm very skinny but also toned. I weigh 107 lbs. But the problem is I'm only 5"4...any suggestions on how to naturally become taller? Or how to start modeling at this height? Please and thank you!

My Instagram page just so you know what I look like - http://instagram.com/sinnn3r

------- Do you think I'm pretty enough?

Height has a lot to do with parents genes. Shorter models are in demand for certain types of modeling and that just might be your destiny. Visit all the modeling agencies. They will recommend photographers who will put together a portfolio showing various looks and an assortment of clothes. If you have special skills that will also come in handy. Do you ski? On land or on sea? Can you dive? Do you ride a horse well enough to show off? You get the idea. These other talents are important for certain industries. Then you are in more demand. Good luck!

• cass

Most teens stop growing when they're about your age, so... if you haven't grown an inch after you turned 15 then chances are you have reached your maximum height.

And 15 year olds are not legally allowed to become a model.

What you can do is start looking up model agencies.

Look in magazines; those tend to have names of photographers in the corner of the page.

Look them up on the internet and see if you can get their address and number; call them and ask if they would recommend and agency.

With your height you might still be able to do stuff like catalogue/commercial modeling.

• Send your photos into an agency. Maybe try and have professional photos taken, so you can build a portfolio :)