Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What name do you prefer?

No middle name.

1) Erin Williams

2) Mackenzie Struck

Why do you like it better?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Erin Williams, because Struck is a strange last name and that's cool and all but it just doesn't flow as nicely as the other one.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Definitely depends on what your going for. Like the previous posters have said, Erin Williams flows very well. However, its very plain to me and nothing that grabs the eye. Mackenzie Struck has a sort of popping quality to it. The first name Mackenzie also allows for more nickname possibilities, Mac, Mackie, Kenz, Ken, Kenzie, Kay, and even Minzie, which I like a lot too!

• 7 years ago

I think Erin Williams is the best because it flows nicely and it's not too common, but I like the name Mackenzie, just not the surname with it.

• 7 years ago

Erin Williams for the win.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Miss T
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Erin Williams (:

• 7 years ago

Erin Williams.. Sounds great and appealing.

• Rhum
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Since there are only two names to choose from, I'll choose ,Erin Williams. The name connotes simplicity with a class of its own, and easily remembered. It is synonymous to wealth and sports, suggestive of sexiness and seducement.

• 7 years ago

MacKenzie Struck-sounds intruiging-like a mystery!

• 7 years ago

Mackenzie Struck - because it makes me feel intrigued, a bit curious about the nameholder.

• 7 years ago

Erin - because it's simple and easy to spell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.