What name do you prefer?

No middle name.

1) Erin Williams

2) Mackenzie Struck

Why do you like it better?

Favorite Answer

Erin Williams, because Struck is a strange last name and that's cool and all but it just doesn't flow as nicely as the other one.

Definitely depends on what your going for. Like the previous posters have said, Erin Williams flows very well. However, its very plain to me and nothing that grabs the eye. Mackenzie Struck has a sort of popping quality to it. The first name Mackenzie also allows for more nickname possibilities, Mac, Mackie, Kenz, Ken, Kenzie, Kay, and even Minzie, which I like a lot too!

I think Erin Williams is the best because it flows nicely and it's not too common, but I like the name Mackenzie, just not the surname with it.

Erin Williams for the win.

• Miss T

Erin Williams (:

Erin Williams.. Sounds great and appealing.

• Rhum

Since there are only two names to choose from, I'll choose ,Erin Williams. The name connotes simplicity with a class of its own, and easily remembered. It is synonymous to wealth and sports, suggestive of sexiness and seducement.

MacKenzie Struck-sounds intruiging-like a mystery!

Mackenzie Struck - because it makes me feel intrigued, a bit curious about the nameholder.

Erin - because it's simple and easy to spell.