Why was ed o'neill's al bundy character such a political failure from married with children?

i'm not talking about his job as a shoe salesman, i'm talking about his speeches, like when he mentioned guys and women. he failed to realize how ignorant and wrong some women were with some of the wrongful crap they did, with how they didn't treat guys as good and well as they should have, with how... show more i'm not talking about his job as a shoe salesman, i'm talking about his speeches, like when he mentioned guys and women.

he failed to realize how ignorant and wrong some women were with some of the wrongful crap they did, with how they didn't treat guys as good and well as they should have, with how they wrongfully turned guys down for sexual activity with them for no reason, and how they should've been scolded, scorned, and berated by guys for that.

his daughter kelly bundy was a prime example of how much of a moronic idiot she was with how badly and wrongfully she treated guys for no reason, and it pis#es me off that that actress christina applegate never got her comeuppance for it in any of the later movies she was in. that b#stard jean reno treated her too damn good in the 2001 movie "just visiting", and she also had it too damn good in the 2009 movie "the rocker". i'm going to write to her personally and mention all of this to her and tell her how stupid, moronic, and wrong her kelly bundy character was in that sitcom.
1 answer 1