Instagram asking me for a security code and they didn't send me any texts Messages!?

Instagram asking me for a security code to verify my mobile number I asked them to send me a text message by thousand times but they didn't and I cannot have any activity on my Instagram I can see what's going on but I can like or comment in the pictures I don't want to lose my profile I don't Wanna... show more Instagram asking me for a security code to verify my mobile number I asked them to send me a text message by thousand times but they didn't and I cannot have any activity on my Instagram I can see what's going on but I can like or comment in the pictures I don't want to lose my profile I don't Wanna make a new profile I Wanna have my own profile this is so unfair why Instagram cant help me why there is no help on Instagram I hate Instagram because there is no CallCenter or any helpful things in there is no option like this in help Centre in Instagram as well so what can I do for this problem please help me if you guys know anything I really appreciate it thank you.