Do you think Peyton Manning will regain the record for Passing Touchdowns in a regular season after this year?

He currently has 45 passing touchdowns with three games left to go.

• Favorite Answer

With New England only a game back and homefield advantage on the line, Denver will have to play at full strength for the remaining three games. I'll give Peyton 3 touchdowns against San Diego, 2 at Houston and 4 against Oakland. That 9 plus the 45 he already has will give him 54, an NFL record. He only needs 955 passing yards to pass Drew Brees' single season record too. That's 318 per game. Easily obtainable.

5530 yards

54 touchdowns

• Chris

Depends on what happens the next couple weeks - Remember, the Patriots own the tiebreaker for seeding because they beat the Broncos head to head, which means Denver needs a better overall record for 1st seed. But the Pats have one more loss as it is now. If the Broncs tie up first seed with a few weeks remaining, expect Peyton to sit. He IS getting older, and he is coming off of some serious injuries, and it has shown in his arm strength in a few games. A shot at another ring is far more important to him than another statistical accolade, I'm certain.

However, if Denver has to play down to the wire, I think Manning's got a very, very good chance at breaking the record. And possibly Brees' single season yardage one, to boot.

Yes he will. I wanted Tom Brady to keep it, but I knew it was coming down eventually. Aaron Rodgers was gonna do it if he didnt get benched during the last game in the 2011 season.

I still say he gets 53 TD passes, and he'll break Brees' record for passing yardage by becoming the first man to surpass 5,500 yards in a season.

i hope because he deserves it more than brady, plus brady is a whinning biatch

He has a huge egghead