Is the GOP sending a Rep. to S. Africa to honor Nelson Mandela?

Was wondering if Rush, Hannity, O'Riley, Cruiz, Boehner, Gingrich, McConnel, Bauchman, Bush, and/or any of the Reagan worshippers will be traveling to honor a true Leader.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well yes. George Bush is going along with the other past Presidents. He is a Republican. Most users wont know "GOP" is short for "Grand old party" meaning the Republicans. The asker thinks everyone is American and understands all these initials. I am pleased to make this clear.

• BJ
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The last I heard is that George Bush (and wife Laura) and Ted Cruz were going to attend. This is the largest gathering of world leaders ever in one place. Security is at an all time high across the country but as of now everything is calm - under control. A great leader is getting the respect he deserves.

• 7 years ago

I am sure the GOP will honor a great man and a leader, Nelson Mandela,

• 7 years ago

I hope not. This awful, awful excuse for a human being was an enemy of the United States. He was a cruel and violent man. He aligned himself with Arafat and Qadafi. He joined forces with those who killed United States Marines. The world is better when a Stalin, an Eichmann, a Corrie, a Mandela leaves us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

A true leaders... who led a terrorist organization that killed thousands of innocents.

But then liberals have always loved terrorists.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

They should send a ICBM and level the whole damn place.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.