Is the GOP sending a Rep. to S. Africa to honor Nelson Mandela?

Was wondering if Rush, Hannity, O'Riley, Cruiz, Boehner, Gingrich, McConnel, Bauchman, Bush, and/or any of the Reagan worshippers will be traveling to honor a true Leader.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Well yes. George Bush is going along with the other past Presidents. He is a Republican. Most users wont know "GOP" is short for "Grand old party" meaning the Republicans. The asker thinks everyone is American and understands all these initials. I am pleased to make this clear.

• BJ

The last I heard is that George Bush (and wife Laura) and Ted Cruz were going to attend. This is the largest gathering of world leaders ever in one place. Security is at an all time high across the country but as of now everything is calm - under control. A great leader is getting the respect he deserves.

I am sure the GOP will honor a great man and a leader, Nelson Mandela,

I hope not. This awful, awful excuse for a human being was an enemy of the United States. He was a cruel and violent man. He aligned himself with Arafat and Qadafi. He joined forces with those who killed United States Marines. The world is better when a Stalin, an Eichmann, a Corrie, a Mandela leaves us.

A true leaders... who led a terrorist organization that killed thousands of innocents.

But then liberals have always loved terrorists.

They should send a ICBM and level the whole damn place.