*off topic*- porto or benfica?

who do prefer or think is bettre team?

whos the portuguese king?

Favorite Answer

Porto

but both have such a tremendous youth system/great ex players

e.g. Hulk, Deco, Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez, Pepe, Paulo Ferriera and Luis Fabiano for Porto

while Benfica also had great talent in: Di Maria, David Luiz, Ramires and Coentrao. Not to mention they bought Garay and Matic for quite cheap and they are proving to be top quality.

Likewise Sporting Lisbon also have a good development remember Nani and Ronaldo on top of this Nene, Veloso and Simao were also great players. Currently they have Capel who is a great winger and could leave the club.

All 3 clubs should be applauded for the talent they nurtured/the players they buy at cut price and sell for big I think Porto is the best example for that sales from Moutinho, Rodriguez, Hulk and Falcao support this

FC Porto, they have won 14 titles in this last 20 years, Benfica 4 and Sporting 3

And if FC Porto wins the league again this year that would be 4 league titles in a row

Who I think is the Portuguese King? FC Porto, they have been consistent and usually win the title.

Who I prefer of the two teams? I don't know, I rather just be a neutral. I prefer Benfica's football. Both teams also develop players which is great, not just the two teams but also Sporting Lisbon and others. Both were my predictions to reach the last 16 of the Champions League but its going to be tough! :/

Benifica

Source(s): Not opinion fact