How do I become more girly?

I grew up being like a tomboy, but now I've changed I wear makeup and I try to dress like a girl haha mostly to impress guys because you know I'm In the phase were I drool over cute guys and whatnot. The thing with me is that I dress simple I don't know how to combine clothes or how to seem girly and I really want to dress better! I really need it especially because I'm in high school. I barely started to wear skirts and dress recently. it's not enough to make me feel pretty. I don't feel pretty and it makes me feel like I won't seem pretty to anyone else. Not to sound conceited its just I'm not comfortable with myself! :(

Favorite Answer

I used to be a tomboy and it can't be a rushed process. You can't just go from G.I. Joe to Barbie Dream house in like 2 seconds. It will catch people off guard, you won't feel confident in it, and you won't understand it.

You can switch it up by dressing edgy with dashes of girly in it.

Try these stores for your "transition:

Forever 21

Hot Topic

Claire's

Rue21

Buy fashion magazines and rip out pictures of celebs whose style you like. And also just because you're a girl doesn't mean that you have to be a girly girl. There are plenty of girls who dress like girls but don't do the skirts, heels, and pastel pink colors.

Celebs who are Edgy but still look like girls:

Alexa Chung

Hayley Williams

Zendaya

Girly Celebs you can get inspiration from:

June Ambrose

Ashley Madekwe

Taylor Swift

If you need more help, just let me know here at twitter.com/itsdannidann or email me.

Source(s): prisonertofashion.tumblr.com

Haha, I've a friend in this same situation. Not to worry you can always draw inspiration from others. I'm very much into fashion and pinterest.com has some really cool put togethers. You can check them out.

Your going goo just start with dresses and skirts and stuff. Wait till to new year and just go all out with that pink girly ****. My opinion you shouldn't change for guys to like you. If they like you that's why they like you not for you to change. Every girl will always have those tomboy moments from sweatpants to jeans and sweaters. Good luck Hun

watch make-up videos online

ask friends for help

try things on, lots of things, things you think you might hate

cuz guess what? you might love them on you!

know that you are pretty (probably)

pay attention to how other girls dress, take note if you like an outfit of their

realize what you like about it, color? style? scarf?

then mimic it until you have it