Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 6 years ago

Most affordable Short Term Loans Provider? Where can I find Short Term Loans Online with lowest interest?

Hi, I really need to find short term loans. Please help?? I need cash today if possible or asap because I had a lot of bill payments go out my bank and now I don't have enough money to make it through the month till I get paid, for food, and gas, plus I still gotta pay my internet!! My bro says that I can get a loan online but he didn't tell me where and I can only find lenders offering long term loans for established customers?? (So, no good for me!!) I used to get short term loans through my credit union but they no longer do these so is there some online site that does these?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, there are a lot of places on the internet that lend short term loans, but by far the best is http://TrueCashLoans24.com because they pay out fast, within 24 hours although sometimes same day and also they accept all customers, regardless of their credit history. Obviously the loan repayment rate will reflect your ability to pay, but I have always gotten lower APR's here than any other lender and my credit record was appalling!! I really like how simple and fast they are to get a loan from, I feel a lot less stressed knowing that I can get money quickly whenever I have a short month at work.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Affordable Short Term Loans

• 6 years ago

if you need it processed today, you are probably only going to accomplish this by taking a pay-day loan

they are extremely expensive & a really bad idea

you are likely to get completely ripped off trying to apply for a loan online

a better idea is to ask the if you can put your internet service on vacation for a month or two

then sell everything you have of value.. even if you have to pawn it

sounds like you really need to work on your budgeting skills (or lack thereof)

find out where the local food banks are & ask them for help

don't drive anywhere unless absolutely necessary & even then wrap errands around necessary trips

learn to live much more frugally

• Joan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axsPu

The parameters you lay out... are IMPOSSIBLE.. Why on EARTH would anyone loan to you at the BEST interest rates when you have a PROVEN track record of not paying your bills on time... if at all??? Its time to get REAL here... quit spending the money you DONT have....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • elena
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.