Most affordable Short Term Loans Provider? Where can I find Short Term Loans Online with lowest interest?

Hi, I really need to find short term loans. Please help?? I need cash today if possible or asap because I had a lot of bill payments go out my bank and now I don't have enough money to make it through the month till I get paid, for food, and gas, plus I still gotta pay my internet!! My bro says that I can get a... show more Hi, I really need to find short term loans. Please help?? I need cash today if possible or asap because I had a lot of bill payments go out my bank and now I don't have enough money to make it through the month till I get paid, for food, and gas, plus I still gotta pay my internet!! My bro says that I can get a loan online but he didn't tell me where and I can only find lenders offering long term loans for established customers?? (So, no good for me!!) I used to get short term loans through my credit union but they no longer do these so is there some online site that does these?