Question about ginseng ?

I brought these ginseng capsules, And this is no information on product like how much mg they are.

It only says, Blend of korean american and siberian ginseng.

Maximum potency - fast acting.

Directions: as dietary supplement take 1 to 2 capsules preferably with meal.

--------------------------------------------

Now these capsules are too big lolz, and I am scared of them,

Can I open capsules and mix some of it with green tea?

Is it safe to do it ?

because I read on some website do not chew ginseng pills.

-------------------------------------------

So is it safe to open ginseng capsule and mix it with green tea ?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, that's the annoying part about "proprietary blends"... they have to tell you what's in it per FDA guidelines, but they don't have to say how much of which ingredient is in it. But yes, as long as there is no special coating on it, you can open them up and mix them into anything else... but I can't vouch for the taste of them as some of them aren't very tasty. ;-) Also, make sure you follow that suggestion of "with food" (eg. drink that tea with a meal or a snack).

I'm willing to bet the one you read not to chew was a specially coated product that they were referring to, but it doesn't apply to all products. Good luck and I hope I helped!

Source(s): Health/nutrition classes and personal research in my role as a Product Specialist for a vitamin company