What to do next in terraria?

I just purchased the game Terraria and have began playing with one of my friends. I have already built a house, tools and various things. In my village I have a merchant, a nurse, and a demolitionist. I have been mining and am currently working at getting full gold armor (I have a mining helmet to use when getting it). My biggest question though is once I get full gold armor what do I do next?! I have 9 hearts in the game also, but where do I go so that I can get even better armor and weapons or tools. Just lemme know what y'all suggest thanks.

Favorite Answer

Find and explore a corruption zone. You are looking for the orbs. Each drops a unique piece of gear, with the first guaranteeing a gun drop.

Collect enough of these orbs and the bosses will start showing up.

Go far to the left or the right, and you'll end up in the corruption area. You can find bosses and dungeons around there.

delete it