What do people like the BNP think of "nationalists" like Nicky Crane?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25142557 A quote in this article about Nicky Crane on the BBC. ""I accepted him at face value, as he was a nationalist," Donaldson told a fanzine years later." Crane was seen as a "nationalist" by people in the NF and BNP during these times. Not... show more http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25142...

A quote in this article about Nicky Crane on the BBC.

""I accepted him at face value, as he was a nationalist," Donaldson told a fanzine years later."

Crane was seen as a "nationalist" by people in the NF and BNP during these times. Not much has changed other than there is less violence in these groups.
Update: Sod, no, we're not 1940s Germany, but you say to listen to the BNP, so here are my questions. Why is Griffin friends with Stephen "Don" Black, who runs Stormfront, the most popular white supremacist/fascist/racist website if Griffin supposedly isn't any of these things? Also why is he friends... show more Sod, no, we're not 1940s Germany, but you say to listen to the BNP, so here are my questions.

Why is Griffin friends with Stephen "Don" Black, who runs Stormfront, the most popular white supremacist/fascist/racist website if Griffin supposedly isn't any of these things? Also why is he friends with David Duke, like Black, a former KKK Grand Wizard? Also why is he friends with Preston Wigginton who is also another white supremacist?
Why did Simon Darby go to meet different fascist groups around Europe and get photoed being given the fascist salute by Italians?
Why did Chris Hurst get seen giving the fascist salute and shouting "Seig Heil!" at a concert of the Norwegian killer's favourite band?
Why did Dr Phil Edwards get kicked out of the BNP for being caught making racist comments over the phone, yet is back in the party writing articles for the BNP?

Why did Griffin say "Perhaps one day, once, by being rather more subtle, we've got ourselve
Update 2: Sod, I made a new question with all my questions on, if you feel up to it.