I have two English papers and i'm too stressed out to even think straight?

I'll admit, I procrastinated and didn't do the work when I was supposed to. My teacher emailed my parents and now they want both things done tonight. (I know, I know, I should've done it on time) I have to write an AEC (Assertion-Evidence-Commentary) paragraph to practice documentation and I need to write my Intro paragraph and 1st body paragraph for a research paper. I have all the info for both assignments but I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm a Junior who has been in AP English my last two years but honestly this is the only time I've ever had to do work in this class. My teacher expects us to know how to write decently but I was never taught that.(But somehow everyone else knows) I'm thinking of dropping to a lower English but I still have to at least finish this semester, and therefore these assignments. I can't think straight at all. I'm so stressed out that I can't focus and I'm crying. Please help. I can't take a break and put this off, how do I finish this without tearing my hair out? Please help me.

Thank you for answering, Michael, but like I said, they must be done TONIGHT. My parents demand it.

Favorite Answer

Briana...Meet with your teacher and go to the meeting with any notes or ideas you have. Tell the teacher that you need some formatting instructions to help you get started. I teach English and the truth is that there are many ways to correctly do what your teacher is asking of you. Have the teacher send you out the door with a meeting of the minds on format and also ask them for a rubric that should contain what they think a quality paper has and does. Good luck.