HELP! My 8 year old brother is addicted to the internet?

It's been 5 months since I accidentally introduced my brother to minecraft, and he loved it. And ever since then he got more open to gaming on the internet, you know pets play's and all that crap, he doesn't even play the games he's just watching other people playing them on YouTube, he's become... show more It's been 5 months since I accidentally introduced my brother to minecraft, and he loved it. And ever since then he got more open to gaming on the internet, you know pets play's and all that crap, he doesn't even play the games he's just watching other people playing them on YouTube, he's become addicted to it. He comes back from school and immediately turns on the computer, he is so addicted to it he won't even leave the screen for 2 minutes to use the bathroom, in all cases (yes he shits his pants for YouTube). Today our internet wasn't working for literally 5 MINUTES, yeah, five minutes, and he just lost his **** over it, he was screaming and crying and shouting at our mom to fix it (she was with a friend) and he simply mourned over the internet. It's all my fault, I should have never let him see minecraft in the first place and I now I need to find a way to "cure" him, what can I do?
4 answers 4