Question about Trevor Phillips from GTA5. Is he bisexual(WARNING some spoilers but not really important)?

Don't care if he is, but after beating story mode, and playing as him for a while, including after the story mode there are a few things he says and does. If you go to the strip club and get a personal dance he will say during the dance,"If we have a guy in this this would be perfect." Or the mission... show more Don't care if he is, but after beating story mode, and playing as him for a while, including after the story mode there are a few things he says and does. If you go to the strip club and get a personal dance he will say during the dance,"If we have a guy in this this would be perfect." Or the mission with his mother when she asked him if he's gay(Could have been a hallucination in my opinion). Or another mission when he pick ups some two drunk hippies(I think they where) and they start having sex in the back and Trevor said that if they don't stop he would suck the guy's balls. Also most of you notice if you switch characters he will sometimes be in a dress lol!(Usually when he was drunk) There are few more things, but I wont type them all down.
So is he bi or just weird?