Are there any good Mature Dating Sites worth joining for people over 40?

Are there any good sites for mature dating? I'm in my 40s and to be honest the casual dating scene is not for me, I want to date on a deeper level and not just jump into bed with people. Things like life goals, planning for retirement and enjoying more mature pastimes like art and culture are important to me... show more Are there any good sites for mature dating? I'm in my 40s and to be honest the casual dating scene is not for me, I want to date on a deeper level and not just jump into bed with people. Things like life goals, planning for retirement and enjoying more mature pastimes like art and culture are important to me and should be a priority to anyone I choose to date, I really don't want to "hook up" at music events or clubs and feel like everything revolves around music, looks and drinking! I love conversation and expect this in a partner.. mature dating is really on a different level from 20s dating so please can someone point me in the right direction?