Is Sex 5 Times A Day Everyday A Good Thing?

I'm 22 and my BF is 25. He says it's normal.I think it may be to much and over the top. Just want outsiders opinions. We have it 5 times sometimes 6 every single day, once in morning and the rest at night. Just like to know if it's cool to do. And to know if my boyfriend is right lol. I like to be right but needs ta know thanx!!

TO Elise I agree and by the name I assume your female i was like realizing a pattern here all the guys saying it's cool. Glad to here from females.

TO Gregory I have a Boyfriend who im committed to so why would I sleep around and " Sow Thy Seed" what exactly does that have to do with sex? Maybe I just don't know the bible.

TO BobbyD Yes I do get sore easily Like after having sex only once lol

TO Mark_2001NZ That's crazy 11 times are you male or female I assume male with the name Mark and just losing your V card you wanted it again and again and again. When I lost mine NOPE once was enough lol.

THANX ALL FOR THE ANSWERS!!

Favorite Answer

That's a lot. TAKE A BREAK!

Sex 5 Times A Day

RE:

I'm 22 and my BF is 25. He says it's normal.I think it may be to much and over the top. Just want outsiders opinions. We have it 5 times sometimes 6 every single day, once in morning and the rest at night. Just like to know if it's cool to do. And to know if my boyfriend is right lol. I...

Source(s): sex 5 times day everyday good thing: https://trimurl.im/j33/is-sex-5-times-a-day-everyd...

depends. How old are you? How long has it been going on? what is the consistency, do you have a stomache ache? does it alternate with periods of constipation? Do you have a fever? do you ever have blood in your poop or very dark poop? Do you have stomach aches or cramps? What medicines are you taking? Do you abuse drugs? does it happen more after eating a certain type of food possibilities: Nothing you just poop a lot, infection, irritable bowel syndrome, celiac's disease, chron's disease, medication, lactose intolerance cholecystitis, cystic fibrosis, etc. etc. Probably not serious, but there's a small chance it could be, so worth seeing a doctor for in my opinion

So long as its not making either of you sore, and you both want it, and you're not too tired for work, go for it.

If I had the time and energy for it, I'd have sex 10 times a day.

There's no reason why you shouldn't have sex so often....not only is it healthy,it burns more calories than any other type of exercise.The most I ever had was 11 times in one night(that was the night I lost my virginity). Have fun with each other.

Absolutely, it's healthy. Sex is healthy. Get out there and get promiscuous, get around girl. Spread the love, the Bible says to "Sow Thy Seed". Sex is very natural and pleasurable, get out there. It's like I say "if it has two legs, bang it".

• CW

Hell no! Sex is a fun game. The longer you play with it and tease each other, the more fun it is when you do have sex.

I know alot of couples who do. If you enjoy it then it doesnt matter but there is nothing cool about it unless you think it is

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/5cITe

you should stop anal sex... later you will always try to insert your intestines back to your azz..