Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 7 years ago

How to Write New York Address?

How would i write a NY address? I'm from Europe so the way it's written is different to what i'm used to! I've made up the address because I don't want to give the real address. I need to be able to write properly for the post.

28-14 50th Drive

Maspeth

Queens

New York, NY 10101

Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

Favorite Answer

My friend, here's how to write the address in questioned.

28-14 50th Drive

Maspeth, NY 10101

Maspeth is a neighborhood in Queens, New York, however, due the size of the borough, the US Postal Service considers Maspeth a city instead of a neighborhood.

I hope this information is very helpful.

Good luck

Source(s): native

You would address it this way

John D. Doe

28-14 50th Street

Maspeth, NY 11377

I had checked on Google maps and there is no "Drive" Just the street. The post office will have knowledge that is in Queens.

• Mike

line 1 is fine, but of course you should put a NAME on the line above first address line

line 2: Maspeth, Queens, NY 10101

line 3: add USA since you are sending from outside the country