LAL! asked in SportsBasketball · 6 years ago

Rate my fantasy basketball team?

1-10 (10 being best) and why.

PG Tony Parker

SG Klay Thompson

G Aaron Afflalo

SF Tony Allen

PF Serge Ibaka

F Jared Sullinger

C Joakim Noah

C Anderson Varejao

Util Kyle Korver

Util Jimmy Butler

Bench

PG Mario Chalmers

PF Markieff Morris

i currently have a 25-11 record (1st) in a 12 team league.

Favorite Answer

Why do you need it to be rated if you're first in the league?

Anyway, because I like to:

G: 9/10. Tony Parker is leading the Spurs in MPG, at a paltry 30.9 (it's 90th in the league), so you got the right Spur, but he's still not gonna produce like he should because Pops is the worst fantasy coach of all time (best coach in reality). Aaron Afflalo was one of the biggest surprises of the year so far, good pickup. Klay Thompson is a great guy to have on your fantasy team, great source of 3s and points in general.

F: 6/10. I'm not sure why you have Tony Allen. He's like the definition of a non-friendly-fantasy player. But hey, if ain't broke don't fix it. Whatever's working for you. Haha. Serge has been going off lately. Sully's been the best player on the Celtics. Like I said, I don't think your forwards are great, but if it's working, it's working.

C: 8/10. Noah's a good option at the center for pretty much every category, but low-end production there. Expect around 18/9/4/1/2 at the most since Rose is out. Varajao is inevitably going to lose minutes as Bynum improves, and it looks like Bynum finally is. You'll probably have to pick up another C at some point, but for now, he's serviceable.

UTIL: ?/10. Korver and Butler are both out for weeks. I hope you knew that.

Overall: 8/10. You've got to be doing something right if you're leading the league, but personally I think you could improve.