Why does Diego Sanchez want to fight Conor McGregor at 170lbs?

I think he realizes that McGregor has his number. Conor McGregor would destroy him standing and McGregor's TDD is pretty good. McGregor also is pretty accomplished in European grappling tournaments and a former Irish amateur boxing champ. He also kicks are really good too. I think at 170s Sanchez realizes that... show more I think he realizes that McGregor has his number. Conor McGregor would destroy him standing and McGregor's TDD is pretty good. McGregor also is pretty accomplished in European grappling tournaments and a former Irish amateur boxing champ. He also kicks are really good too. I think at 170s Sanchez realizes that possibly McGregors cardio won't be as good, won't be as fast and he won't be as strong as Sanchez. Personally I hope Dana White makes the fight at 155lbs. Conor McGregor too small for 170s. I think a 155lb fight between them is perfect. Diego needs to stop going back and forth from 170 to 155.
Update: @stick exatcly its like those morons who want Mayweather to fight at 168lbs against Ward or Chavez jr.
Update 2: @stick But I guess its different cause its the fighter making the demands not the stupid fans.
3 answers 3