How can I access my Xbox 360 account?

Since thanksgiving I haven't been able to get on xbox live. Now it wouldn't be a big deal to me to start another but i don't know if all the games i bought online will be gone (like minecraft) or my avatar stuff. I have tried everything online and it isn't working. I made this account like 5 years... show more Since thanksgiving I haven't been able to get on xbox live. Now it wouldn't be a big deal to me to start another but i don't know if all the games i bought online will be gone (like minecraft) or my avatar stuff. I have tried everything online and it isn't working. I made this account like 5 years ago maybe longer but now i can't get to it. The email i used ceases to exist and i can't even get any of the forms right on recovering it back. I don't think i have been banned from live because i hardly play it and if i do it's with good friends of mine or family. Plus I think they notify you anyway. I don't know how this happened but my password just doesn't even work it just tells me to type in the code and when ever i do it comes out as incorrect so what am i supposed to do?!
Update: I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING ON XBOX.COM NOTHING WORKS!
3 answers 3