36 weeks pregnant with white discharge running down my leg?

I felt something come out and went to the bathroom and there was white odorless "liquidy" discharge leaking out. It has stopped since then. Is this normal or a sign of something? My first baby came at 38 weeks.

NOT semen lol

Favorite Answer

Your mosy likely experiencing Leukorrhea its very common and even expected during pregnancies. Its clear (sometimes milky) discharge that's basically odorless or has very little odor to it and has nothing to be concerned about, though if you are 36 weeks and may be experiencing contractions you might want to check it out and make sure your water didn't break.

Could be your water. Sometimes when your water breaks the babys head stops the leak so it stops. Deff go to the e.r and see whats going on. You might be in labor!!! Or it could just be discharge. Better go see! Tell us how it went!

It could just be semen (***)