How classless is Alabama?

After the game, a lot of players were saying it was a "lucky" touchdown and Nick Saban was classless as usual, didn't hear him give credit to Auburn. No that wasn't the case, lol. Football is not won by luck. There was 1 second left in the game, you can potentially score at any moment during the... show more After the game, a lot of players were saying it was a "lucky" touchdown and Nick Saban was classless as usual, didn't hear him give credit to Auburn. No that wasn't the case, lol. Football is not won by luck. There was 1 second left in the game, you can potentially score at any moment during the game as long as there is time on the clock. With Alabama up by a TD with around 40 seconds left, Auburn gets a wide open touchdown pass and ties the game up. I guess that is "luck", no it is blown coverage, which is part of football. I guess it was "luck" also when Auburn nearly ran 300 yards (296 to be exact) on your unstoppable defense. It was also luck when your kickers failed to convert field goals, allow their kicks to get blocked, and don't have enough leg strength to kick a long field goal, which in turn allows a kick return for a TD. It is luck when your reciever, Cooper, drops a TD pass. When it really is lack of execution. Failing to convert on 4th and 1 is also luck, isn't it? Nope, it is still lack of execution. You all lost this game, don't say it was "luck".
Update: I am not an Auburn fan, I am just tired of how classless Alabama fans really are. Remember back in 2010 when Auburn beat them fair and square, then that crazy Bama posioned Auburn's beloved Oak trees that have been on the campus since the 1800s? Yeah, then Auburn had to cut those trees down. Alabama fans are... show more I am not an Auburn fan, I am just tired of how classless Alabama fans really are. Remember back in 2010 when Auburn beat them fair and square, then that crazy Bama posioned Auburn's beloved Oak trees that have been on the campus since the 1800s? Yeah, then Auburn had to cut those trees down. Alabama fans are just ridiculous, it is a freaking game.