Do the "three steps" of adam sandler actually work?

Yes i know it's something from a movie,plus the movie is a comedy(yes i agree it was ****).Since i've never had a girlfriend before,and i'm in high school,could the three steps actually work?

Here are the steps for those who haven't watched the movie:

1.Make her smile.

2.Compliment her smile.

3.Ask her out

• MM

Protip: Adam Sandler is not the guy you want to be looking for to get your romantic advice. Some girls are not going to be in a mood to smile when you approach them. Really observe and listen to what a woman needs as an individual - even if that's to be left alone - rather than trying to follow a predetermined script, and you'll get a lot further with the ones who do respond positively.

It only works if she likes you and to know that you need to know her more and then do 1 and 2 then step 3 when you've seen her a lot

• me

They'll only work if the girl is initially attracted to you already. I wouldn't fall for those lines if someone I otherwise wouldn't be too interested in said them

Yes, He died fighting a bear that was trying to shoplift a sammich.