Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the name of this garnishing technique?

It is a kind of spooning thing and it produces a lemon-like shape, it's used for things like ice cream and butter etc.

on this ^^^ it is the yellow butter things surrounding the fish.

I really need to know!!!!!!

2 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    The potatoes are tourned, the garnishing techniques is called a quenelle... Similar shape, but not the same thing.

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    Quenelle (kuh-Nel) is a french term that originates from a meat or fish dumpling. Do to the shape, it refers currently to a three sided football shape made by warm spoons for ice cream, creme fraiche, or mashed potatoes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.