Drae asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

If a woman gets a sex change and all that stuff can she play in the nba and NFL and all that?

So i was wondering if a guy gets a sex change can he play for the wnba and if a girl gets a sex change can she play for the nba???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually, a player's chances of playing college football depend on his/her performance in football during his/her senior year of high school. If a female performs very well in football during her senior year of high school, she will greatly improve her chances of getting recruited to play for a college football program.

In turn, a player's chances of playing in the NFL depend on his/her performance in football during his/her college football career. If a female performs very well in football during her college years, she will greatly improve her chances of getting drafted to play for an NFL team.

Source(s): In 2020, Lindsey Bice will become the first female to get drafted to play for an NFL team.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

No. Because even though they now have the biological standing of a man or woman they're body structure is still that of what they were born with. What I mean is their bone structure is still the same. A man who had the operation would have lower testosterone and all but would still have a narrower waist with broad shoulders which would give him an edge and vice versa.

It's this way in UFC and some other combat sports but like ? said apparently idk wtf i'm talking about when it comes to NFL.

• 6 years ago

Yes. Look up the Philadelphia Blaze.. They've had a transgender wide receiver for years....

Source(s): RT.....
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Sure. Eli Manning is a great example of that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.