Recently long emails on my Android Yahoo mail app are too wide to read on the screen. How do I get it back?

I asked this question before and "Noah" indicated I need to provide more details for assistance. I have a Moto X phone with the yahoo mail app. When I open it and review mail I have received, text is too wide for the screen and i must scroll out way to the right. I then have to scroll back to read the next line and continue the process. This has changed within the last week but does not occur on my laptop or desktop computer.

• Noah
    Favorite Answer

Hello Lamont,

Thanks for getting back to us with this additional information. In the latest version of the Android app you will need to scroll sideways to view emails that are too large for the screen.

We want to hear what you think of our recent design changes and created a feedback page where you can share your thoughts with our product teams. They're always looking for ways to make Yahoo Mail even better and welcome your comments.

Feedback Forum

http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/215446

Thanks for using Yahoo. Please let us know if we can answer any other questions at this time.

Same problem, exactly. Hopefully this will get fixed - the only options on mobile are to view tiny text, or have to keep scrolling on basic emails. Both are barely usable.

Also, the "Voter's Choice" answer here goes to a forum called uservoice, which does not appear to have access to the yahoo authentication mechanism.

Valid or not, the security concerns around another request for login are significant.