Meron asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

who will take the last playoff spot in the afc?

Ravens, Chargers, Jets, Dolphins, Titans, etc all have a chance to get the last spot in the afc. So who gets it

Favorite Answer

Ravens. Dolphins can't pull off another winning streak, Chargers still have Denver again I believe, Jets are the Jets so come on, Titans are good and a sneaky option but their record will doom them. The Ravens are pretty crumby and one of the worst championship defending teams but I think they'll get back in to the playoffs

The Ravens are coming off a big win against a rival and they have an easy matchup against the vikings next week. While they have a tough final stretch against the Lions, the Patriots, and the Bengals, if they ride out their momentum they can beat at least two of those opponents. The Chargers are good but they have a tough end to the year, as they have to face the Bengals, the Broncos, the Chiefs, and the Giants who've been playing well as of late. Both the Jets and the Dolphins have easier schedules, but they are more likely to lose. The only thing in their benefit is that they are playing each other twice, which could be two easy wins for one of these teams.

With all things considered, I'd have to pick the Ravens take the last spot, but with the chance of an upset by the Jets.

Dolphins are strong putting up a good fight against Carolina last week so I have to go with them

All of those teams are so incredibly weak that it's hard to say. I'll go with the Titans.

I am going with the Titans

RAVENS!!!! As long as Tomlin isn't playing special teams for their opponents.