What do I need to record to my computer with an MXL 770 condenser microphone?

Hey there. I got a mxl 770 microphone and it sounds great with our amps and I'm overall happy with the purchase. I've been needing to use it to record to the computer recently, however, but I'm not sure what I'll need. I considered buying a USB to xlr (3) plug, but apparently you need a power... show more Hey there. I got a mxl 770 microphone and it sounds great with our amps and I'm overall happy with the purchase.

I've been needing to use it to record to the computer recently, however, but I'm not sure what I'll need. I considered buying a USB to xlr (3) plug, but apparently you need a power supply as well for the MXL 770. So my question is; what plugs and power supplies do I need in order to record to my computer with the MXL 770?? I figure spending money on a power supply and a few cords is a lot better than buying a new mic, especially for the quality mic that the MXL 770 is.

Thanks for any help, guys!
1 answer 1