Calling all Atheist! I need atheist to explain this.?

Atheists I have a proof that GOD is real. I am Christian, I am not here to argue with you using non sense philosophy and weak arguments to prove the existence of God.

I do belong from a church where GOD was manifesting like he did before in the bible.

1. If GOD is not real,how can you explain God heals incurable sickness like AIDS, Stage 4 cancer, Psoriasis, Leukemia, Diabetes and all kinds of sickness and disease from our church WITHOUT using MEDICINES by faith alone?

2. If God is not real how can you explain we have dozens of cases where he GOD brings back to life a dead person? We had church brethrens who pass away for several hours, some had proven medical death certificates, some reach the

morgue. But God bring back them to life and told them to come back to testify.

3. If God is not real, who protected and save the lives of our brethrens who encounter holdapers to the point of gun point. By shouting in JESUS name their guns did not fired and become useless.

4. If God is not real. Who change the heart of our lesbians, and homosexual brethrens and become real woman and men. God restore broken families, freed us from drug addiction and financial debt?

5. If God is not real, who save our church brethrens from vehicular accidents some where struck from a fast running vechiles but did not sustain injury?

6. Who saves the lives of our church brethrens from a devastating typhoons, volcanic erruptions, from fires, earthquakes, and more.

Why we are so special? I challenge you to come to GOD from our church and see the power of GOD.

http://www.jmcim.org/site/pages/testimonies_menu/l...

Favorite Answer

1. People may get well again, but the claim that this or the other god is responsible is just ridiculous and at best a result of wishful thinking or ignorance.

2. Usually it's medical staff, who bring people back to life. No god(s) needed here either.

3. Never happened outside the too vivid imaginations of certain fundies,

4. Again a result of wishful thinking.

5. See 3.

6. Nobody saves your churches brethrens in any higher numbers than any other people in similar conditions. Again, it's at best just wishful thinking and ignorance.

We're no more special than any other species of animal.

Source(s): .

Crappy Doctor and misdiagnosed the person or Great Doctor healed the person by science or Human bodies are resilient and can heal themselves.

Crappy doctor or Grayanotoxin

Were the guns made in the United States? else the person got frightened by the crazy person screaming Jesus.

That is called True Scottsman and shows that God is bigot.

My sister was was hit on her side of the at 100km without any injury, and she is the most devil worshiper... Maybe the devil saved her?

It is called 000 or in your case 911

• 1. If god was real, why would stage 4 cancer, aids, etc exist?

2. Heard of luck?

3. Heard of cheap guns and delusion?

4. Crazy mind washing idiots like yourself tell homos to not be themselves and reject them. Prey on them till they reject themselves.

5. If god was real, why make them reach a point where accidents could happen.( the adrenaline rush maybe)

6. Again. If he was real. Why cause volcanoes, earthquakes etc in the first place.

Guess what . He ain't real. You are delusional to believe something written from a book which came from which high idiot. And all your church brethren, are either lucky, or you are lying. Because accidents , tornadoes, cancer, guns, all happening at the same church, then you guys should have the life expectancy of a housefly. Don't bullsh*t.

• 1. God doesn't. What about amputees by the way?

2. Never happens.

3. Are you ill?

4. They were already real men and women you idiot. They don't need healing.

5. And all the ones that die? Guess they didn't have enough faith huh?

6. See above.

I spit on your beliefs.

• Suzy Q

Look, I'm a Christian too, but you're making a mistake here. You're assuming that everyone believes all the things that you believe, and that's not how the world works. God loves diversity, and that includes diversity in beliefs. So let it be. The harder you work to try and make people "see the light" the more you will turn them off and push them away.

Any pictures or other documentation of these events or is god still camera shy.

If any of this really happened your church would famous and would be the only one to ever prove the claims, also 1 million dollars will be yours from the amazing Randy http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.h...

I'm more concerned with the 99% of cases where god doesn't 'intervene'.

Plus I'm not sure how exactly he's intervening if he's the one who caused it all to happen in the first place.

I thought you said your GOD had freed you from your drug addiction? You look more addicted to cocaine than EVER judging by this wacko post O_o

Writing a list of lies isn't an argument for a god.

• So you will let me run you over with my truck and your God will save you? Yeah that's what I thought.Until you are willing to do that you don't believe your own bullsh!t,so don't expect me to.