Family Portrait Help?

I will be photographing my first set of family portraits. It is my Aunt and Uncle and Cousins but im a little nervous because i want them to be happy with the work. I am a bit unsure about posing, im not a giant fan of posing but here has to be some guide in order to get the session done. The is the family My Uncle... show more I will be photographing my first set of family portraits.
It is my Aunt and Uncle and Cousins but im a little nervous because i want them to be happy with the work.
I am a bit unsure about posing, im not a giant fan of posing but here has to be some guide in order to get the session done.
The is the family
My Uncle has two daughters one 20 and the other 18
His wife has two sons, one 23 and one 12 and a daughter, 16

im just having a difficult time finding ways to get great pictures with the older kids, all i ever see online are families with young children

im mainly just looking for tips, advice, anything really to get a good grasp on how to get this shoot done and over with,

Thanks