Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Michael Crabtree returns this week!?

Should I consider playing Crabtree as a flex since I'm not starting him over aj green or desean Jackson?

I think I will play Andre Brown at rb2 and move gore to the bench ,Peterson at rb1, then play Crabtree at flex. Should I?

Favorite Answer

I'd play Gore over Crabtree at flex. Crabtree may be on a limited snap count his first game back as Harvin was last week. The Rams have allowed the 2nd most fantasy points to RBs - 1130 rushing yds, 626 receiving yds and 13 TDs to RBs. The Rams have allowed the 15th most fantasy points to WRs.

• Nate

Definitely start Gore @ Flex. Crabtree is limited in practice, and it'll probably take him a week or two to get into the swing of things.

• John

Gore at flex. Don't mess around with Crabtree. He's going to be eased back in. Don't expect him to come in and give you 110 yards and a TD. Look at Percy Harvin in week 11...1 catch for 17 yards.

I wouldn't risk that. Gore is a consistent back while Crabtree is a huge risk. The Niners run first so if their offense has a good day, Gore will have a good day. Crabtree likely won't do more than Gore