promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Michael Crabtree returns this week!?

Should I consider playing Crabtree as a flex since I'm not starting him over aj green or desean Jackson?

I think I will play Andre Brown at rb2 and move gore to the bench ,Peterson at rb1, then play Crabtree at flex. Should I?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd play Gore over Crabtree at flex. Crabtree may be on a limited snap count his first game back as Harvin was last week. The Rams have allowed the 2nd most fantasy points to RBs - 1130 rushing yds, 626 receiving yds and 13 TDs to RBs. The Rams have allowed the 15th most fantasy points to WRs.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Nate
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

Definitely start Gore @ Flex. Crabtree is limited in practice, and it'll probably take him a week or two to get into the swing of things.

• John
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Gore at flex. Don't mess around with Crabtree. He's going to be eased back in. Don't expect him to come in and give you 110 yards and a TD. Look at Percy Harvin in week 11...1 catch for 17 yards.

• 6 years ago

I wouldn't risk that. Gore is a consistent back while Crabtree is a huge risk. The Niners run first so if their offense has a good day, Gore will have a good day. Crabtree likely won't do more than Gore

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.