Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificOther - Asia Pacific · 7 years ago

What do you think about Sri Lanka?

the present situation, beauty and the people of Sri lanka.

Favorite Answer

Dear Sriyan,

For your information

Sri Lanka is an island country in the northern Indian Ocean off the southern coast of the Indian subcontinent in South Asia.

The culture of Sri Lanka dates back over 2500 years. It is influenced primarily by Buddhism and Hinduism.

Sri Lankan visual arts, architecture, literature, music and dance, all bear the stamp of the country’s centuries-old Buddhist culture.

I think Sri Lanka is a good place to visit for spend your summer vocations.

Furthermore, if you are planning for Moving to Sri Lanka and need moving service help so do not hesitate to contact me.

A number of specialists are doing work in landscaping but the difficulty is that they charge you a packet and not even talking that it could take days and days just before the operate gets in excess of and at the finish , there is a possibility of paying out a little fortune for one thing that you are not being totally content.

Therefore , if you have the time why don’t you make the landscaping perform humorous by doing it oneself with the aid of this guide https://tr.im/cd4fI and perhaps from your all household.

The Ideas 4 Landscaping is the ultimate guide on landscaping. You do not want a expert to put these strategies into practice. The phase-by-step instruction of the technique permits an amateur as nicely as a professional to generate exceptional outcomes.

I think sri lanka used to be a good country but now it has been ripped apart with war

I haven't been to Ceylon since before you were born. Really it was over 40 years ago when I was last there. Having said that my memories of that visit are fond ones. The scenery was stunning, the food to die for, the people couldn't be nicer.

its totally complicated

Source(s): www.educationinbd24.blogspot.com