I Want to Watch Burn Notice Online - Where to Watch Burn Notice online without any popups or viruses?

I hear that show Burn Notice is really good, is there anwhere I can watch Burn Notice online?? I used to download shows to watch but they were bad quality rip offs so I stopped, but do any websites stream tv shows like this or no? I want to watch Burn Notice online but I am struggling to find it anywhere, so if... show more I hear that show Burn Notice is really good, is there anwhere I can watch Burn Notice online?? I used to download shows to watch but they were bad quality rip offs so I stopped, but do any websites stream tv shows like this or no? I want to watch Burn Notice online but I am struggling to find it anywhere, so if anyone knows where I can stream it in HD if possble too, please share, thanks.