Should I dye my hair?

I've had the same hair color my whole life and I've gotten so bored with it lately. I'm a blonde (I attached a picture of myself) and I want to dye my hair the same color as this picture of Jennifer Lawrence: http://m.stylebistro.com/lookbook/Jennifer+Lawrenc...

I have really dark eyebrows and I feel like I would look better with dark hair. I've wanted to for years but almost everyone is telling me not to. Should I dye my hair or should I keep it natural?

• Dwight
    Best Answer

Your hair is dull for a reason. Virgin hair does NOT get dull. They only get better as they ages, like a good bottle of wine. Example, my hair. I've seen better!

Your decision, not ours, it's your hair, btw.

Call the 1-800# found on the box of dye or email them, (to find #, go online & search the brand if you don't have the box) they're the hair color experts they can advice you best.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Example: "My hair is right about armpit length as it is, but I've severely damaged it by bleaching it all at once. As a student of cosmetology myself, I would have to say that it was probably one of the worst mistakes I could have ever made."

Another example: ok i did my hair yesterday i DIDN'T bleach it ,but im not sure what its called but she took the color out of my hair and then dies it a blond color and my head was on fire it killed me so after that i hated my hair color so i colored it my self a darker color, it looked so ugly and it burned me again it rully hrt so after i washed it my mom checked it for me and found small spots of blood all over my top scalp like over 20 of em now im scared and don't know why its there is it from the color am i sick and something is wrong ?? //...