will my piercing scar will ever go away?

I'm 21 I've had my snake bite since I was 16 maybe longer so 6+ years .I pierced them myself. I took one out the piercing and it's been 5 months and when i push where the piercing was the hole is completely closed. but it still looks like the hole indent in my lip. I don't want to see it like this anymore.Is there any way I can fix this?Will it ever go away?

title don't make sense sorry was typing to fast

Favorite Answer

There are certain inexpensive ways to fade the scar that you can find on YouTube. If you'd rather buy a product in stores than make one yourself there are great reviews on what to purchase at local drug stores.. Treat your piercing scar the same way you would treat an acne scar. One thing I can tell you that does help to fade the scars is lemon juice, because of all the acid in the lemon it helps to fade old scars or new ones that are popping up. :)

Good Luck!(:

After many years

Well technicality no you can not get it removed but there is creams/lotions you can purchase for stretch marks with might help but other than that i don't think there is anyway to get rid of them especially since you've had them for that long so i think its that or make up hoped this helped :)