Mr Jinx asked in SportsCricket · 6 years ago

Andy Flower asks - Can anyone rhyme England team players like Cook the sook or Bell the smell?

Or maybe a silly sentence such as "Ring the Bell so that Broad comes to the kitchen to Cook.

Come on its all a bit of fun. God knows the Poms have had little fun so far this series

• Jezz
    Favorite Answer

Bopara wears a tiara

Trotts on pot

Bell end

Prior learning

Root the poot fter

Cook the fook

Slapper the Swann

Hairy palms Panesar

Paper bag Pietersen

Baby batter Broad

Arm clit Anderson

Anderson Trotted out to see this Broad. In the Ballance he had no chance of a de-Flowering. He can't pull a ball, let alone a Root.

Prior to this he Cooked up an excuse for his Bell weather sledging performance, and his fall in the bowling Rankin'. It didn't Stoke anyone's imagination though, he was just Swanning around, it wasn't the full Monty.

He needs a lucky charm to get Boyd up, but can't find a rabbit's foot. He might use a Bear's toe instead.

Anyway, I must run. Peter's young bloke is selling strawberrys from his car boot just down the road. Those Car berries that Peter's son is selling look too good to resist, and the location is very Andy (work with me on this one).

End of story, or as the French would say, Fin.

Source(s): I think that's all of them.

Sorry can't think of any things about the players, early days.

Where do the England cricket team stay when they tour South Africa?

With Mum and Dad

What do you call an England cricketer with 100 by his name? A bowler

The ICC is investigating strange betting pattern in the Gabba Test. Someone allegedly put $20 on England

.

I rang the Bell ,and a Broad Trot out, and Answerd the door , i thought it was Root ,but it turned out to be Pietersen ,so i made like a swann and flew away , Sam Spade private detective

.

Swann- Butter naan

Trott- in a pot

I suck at this lol

Each time I notice your avatar I get panic attacks