What two classic movies would you splice together to make a can't miss blockbuster?

Every year it seems half the movies are either sequels or remakes of other hit movies because audiences from the originals are naturally drawn to them. So, it stands to reason, then, if we made a remake or sequel from TWO hit movies we would have double the audience base to start with which means double the... show more Every year it seems half the movies are either sequels or remakes of other hit movies because audiences from the originals are naturally drawn to them. So, it stands to reason, then, if we made a remake or sequel from TWO hit movies we would have double the audience base to start with which means double the potential box office success. What two movies would you combine in your super-blockbuster and what would the title be for your mashup? Here are a few of my ideas:

Bonnie and Clyde + Bob and Ted and Carol and Alice =
Three Men and Three Babes

The Towering Inferno + The Big Chill =
Some Like it Hot

The Elephant Man + Raging Bull + War Horse =
The Crass Menagerie

Mister Roberts + They Call Me Mister Tibbs =
Play Mister For Me

Meatballs + American Pie =
Diner Food
Update: How about these:

Mystic River River of No Return =
Up the Creek Without a Paddle

My Fair Lady Funny Girl =
The Sense of a Woman

About Adam All About Eve =
Meet the 1st Parents

Jaws Hannibal =
A Farewell to Arms ...and Legs
Update 2: Oh, let's not stop now. It took you a few to warm up, but once you got on a roll your genius exploded all over this question!!!! You inspire me: The Hulk + Multiplicy = 12 Angry Men Fanny + Babe = As Good As It Gets The Full Monty + Up = The Pianist Sixth Sense + Four Weddings and a Funeral = Cheaper by... show more Oh, let's not stop now. It took you a few to warm up, but once you got on a roll your genius exploded all over this question!!!! You inspire me:

The Hulk + Multiplicy =
12 Angry Men

Fanny + Babe =
As Good As It Gets

The Full Monty + Up =
The Pianist

Sixth Sense + Four Weddings and a Funeral =
Cheaper by the Baker's Dozen

Tootsie + Chocolat + Looking for Mr. Goodbar =
Citizen Candy Cane
4 answers 4