Jose O. asked in SportsOther - Sports · 7 years ago

Special ordering Dick's Sporting Goods?

There is an ad on black friday for Ruger 10/22s being on sale for 50$-100$ less. So then I went to Dick's Sporting Goods to ask if there is any stock, so I waited over the counter where the guns are at and then one of the workers passed by to ask if i needed any help then i asked to see if there is any left, then he said no, then asked if they are going to be avaliable anytime soon and he and he said that they aren't going to be in stock for a while then he proceeded to where ever he was going. I'm kinda pissed because he didn't bother to look in his computer or something, but I'm not going to give up on that deal. It's kinda late here and kinda don't want to call them at this hour so is it possible to Special Order a Ruger 10/22 there and if you Special Ordered a gun before, how long did it take for it to arrive at the dealer?

Favorite Answer

This is the company that last year took people's money for rifles then months later refunded the money saying they were not able to provide the weapon at that price.

Personally I would not spend any money in their stores.