Who do you think is going to die on the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead? (Spoilers)?

We know somebody is going to go because it said that "Some Will Fall," and because it's The Walking Dead mid-season finale. The Governor will be attacking the prison, so it is obvious there will be lots of deaths and possibly a few major characters are going to go.

We know that Lauren Cohen will be the guest on Talking Dead so it could be possible that she is next to go because they often have the guests the people who died in the latest episode, however there is also a guest who hasn't been announced so it could be that Maggie is safe and that that person is the one who is going to die. The unnannounced person could be somebody that Maggie is close to such as Glenn or Hershal, which leads into my next guess.

Spoilers from the comic to follow. I have not read the comics, but from what I've found online, the Governor sees Michonne and Tyreese together and uses Michonne's katana to behead him. We see Michonne and Hershal together at the end of the episode so it is possible that if it follows the comic slightly we might see Hershal beheaded.

Personally, I've found that the Governor has been here too long. The threat of the zombies has been somewhat ignored this season so I'm hoping that we may see the Governor go soon. He wants Michonne gone as we can see from one of the previews, so it's possible that Michonne could go which I truly hope not because I love her and think too much is unknown and mysterious about her to let her go this early. At the end of the episode the Governor is seen aiming a gun at Michonne, but it's highly unlikely he would kill her just then because he was alone and would surely get killed on the spot. The Governor's story has somewhat been repeated from Woodbury; getting a group and attacking the prison. I don't feel like they would get rid of him halfway through a season, but possibly by the end of the season the Governor could be gone.

So what do you guys think?

None of the characters deaths have really been foreshadowed. I feel that they gave Hershal his moment for a reason. He rose to the occasion to help the sick people and put himself at risk of the disease. Being old and only having one leg really doesn't give him any advantages during an attack on the prison or for surviving the apocalypse in the future. With the addition of what happened in the comics, out of all the characters I feel like Hershal could be the one.

• Jack
    Favorite Answer

Probably Herschel.

I hope the Governor lives past this episode, he's the only character I find interesting at this point.

i dont think major characters will die!!! but i would say glen