Are you planning on fixing your latest version of Yahoo mail?

I really hate the new yahoo mail. I'm tech savvy and I have rolled with all your changes but this latest email update really is terrible. If you don't fix it, I'll change email providers. It's very confusing to follow threads the way it scrolls. I can't forward an email and make changes to it. If I forward an email to two different people separately all the history is still forwarded. I also liked the previous version that allowed tabs to stay open of different emails as I multi-task or refer to info in the emails. Please change it back or fix these issues.

I REALLY HATE IT.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best,

Kris Kay

Favorite Answer

Yahoo Account » Yahoo Account Help » Article

"Closing your Yahoo account"

We're sorry to see you go, but if you've chosen to close your account we'll show you how.

Important:

•You'll need your current password to close your account. If you don't remember it, first use the Yahoo Password Helper to recover it.

•We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer. The web browsers on some mobile devices may not load all pages properly.

1.Visit the "Terminating your Yahoo account" page.

2.Read through the "Before continuing, please consider the following information" section.

3.Confirm your password in the field provided.

4.Enter the CAPTCHA code.

5.Click Terminate this Account.

Agreed. They could not make it worse it they had wanted to. Trying to "look" more like Apple. VERY user unfriendly and now messages I move to "Save" folder get deleted in a few hours to a day or two. If they don't roll this version back, I will change to another system after over 10 years. The ads are aggressive enough to put up with, but the email service is slow and difficult and I can't trust it any longer for saved messages.

CHANGE IT BACK OR I AM GONE !!!

Hope you see the users concerns,

I also agree with all of the below commenters. What was Yahoo thinking. Very annoying email system. If it does not get corrected soon, I will be moving on to gmail or msn, anything but Yahoo. Please advise the community what is in the future for Yahoo mail or I promise you, Yahoo will lose subscribers.

Yahoo is just a bunch of lying scum. The new boss Marissa Mayer is just a Google puppet, bringing yahoo back to the google level of NSA stooge. Where are the tabs, Yahoo? You lying scum keep prematurely closing off threads showing how much users HATE the lack of tabs, and how much more they are beginning to HATE YAHOO and the ****-for-character lowlife scumbags like Mayer who are responsible for this total abuse of their users.

I am changing my email client from Yahoo because Yahoo has become an abusive bully to their users, treating them like livestock at the slaughterhouse. I don't care now if Yahoo's redesign could butter toast -- it's still going to carry the stench of Yahoo.

Yahoo stinks.

Edit: I am not closing my yahoo account -- I am going to use it to keep posting messages for other abused users, letting them know how Yahoo lies by closing threads critical of the redesign, or asking about tabs, or anything that doesn't promote their deceitful and obscene intrusions of users personal lives. Yahoo is filthy.

I am not tech savvy, but I REALLY agree with this woman. I hate it and trying to have someone help me switch to gmail. I have had yahoo forever but just so frustrating....why did you do it without asking if we wanted this new stuff???

Melinda

Yes, it's awful...now I can't use my group contact lists either and I need to get some important emails out asap

I agree! Having the same problems/issues!