Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

英文作文批改

Multiple person families law includes three challenge traditional definitions of marriage and Family : System of same-sex marriage, partner system, family system, are wrapped together with the discussion.

Family was dismantled of Father And Mother I Love You sentences to illustrate the definition of family. Combination of a man and a woman fall in love, reproduction and composition of social unit, the family, is true for thousands of years.

However, as gay rights is taken seriously for more than 20 years, 15 countries and several regions worldwide have recognized same-sex marriages, or adopt a similar traditional marriages, but partner system lifts a gender restriction, unable to marry same-sex couples to enjoy the same legal protection of marriage.

Advocates of same-sex marriages and partner systems, the origins promote gay rights, abroad is usually carried out either, if same-sex marriages is legal that companion system had almost no need to exist, and vice versa, but Multiple person families program is pushed two alignment.

Partner system height is France, 90% above are used in opposite sex in connection, the past few years has gradually replaced traditional marriage trends. Multiple person families refer to said "mates regime which the parties are not in a romantic love or sexual relations as necessary", fear of misunderstanding, not based on sex and cohabitation, just roommates, but the partner system is a more relaxed relationship of rights and obligations.

Multiple person families program is the most controversial for family system, as long as the agreement between a group of persons, even though no marriage or kinship, family formation, there is no such global avant-garde practice, Taiwan what is washed first?

Media equates multiple person families with same-sex marriage, is indeed a misunderstanding. Who oppose the multiple families, some are worried about kinship systems, rather than against same-sex marriage, three laws should discuss apart.

Update:

煩請各位 英文專家、學者看看我寫的 英文 作文有沒有文法不對、語意不順或是可以改進或加強的地方,先謝謝大大了...

Update 2:

多元成家方案其實包括三個挑戰傳統婚姻與家庭定義法案:同性結婚、伴侶制度、家屬制度,卻被包裹一併討論。

家庭拆解造出Father And Mother I Love You的句子,來闡釋家庭定義。一男一女因相愛結合、繁衍後代而組成的社會單位叫家,千百年來都是如此。

然而隨著同志權益受到重視,20餘年來,全球已有十五個國家與數個地區,承認同性婚姻,或者採納了類似傳統婚姻,但解除性別限制的伴侶制度,讓無法結婚的同性伴侶,享有等同婚姻的法律保障。

Update 3:

同性婚姻與伴侶制度的倡導,起源都是為了提升同志權益,國外通常都是擇一施行即可,如果同性婚姻合法,伴侶制度將幾乎就沒有必要存在,反之亦然,但多元成家方案卻是兩案齊推。

伴侶制度最盛的是法國,九成以上被用在異性結合,這幾年漸有取代傳統婚姻趨勢。多元成家提到,「伴侶制度締約雙方不以具有浪漫愛或性關係為必要」,恐有誤解,不以性愛為基礎而同居,只是室友,但伴侶制度是一種權利義務較為鬆綁的關係。

多元成家方案最具爭議的是家屬制度,只要一群人協議,即使沒婚姻或家屬關係,都可組成家庭,全球尚無此種前衛作法,台灣有何能耐衝第一?

Update 4:

不少媒體把多元成家與同性婚姻畫上等號,實為誤解。反對多元成家的人,有一部分是憂慮家屬制度,而非反同性婚姻,三個法案應拆開討論。

Update 5:

if same-sex marriages is legal that companion system had almost no need to exist是不是改為if same-sex marriages were legal that companion system would have almost no need to exist(假設法過去式-與現在事實相反之假設)

Update 6:

1.多元成家方案:能不能寫the bill of multiple families formation“?

Update 7:

While the bill of diverse family formation includes three bills,system of same-sex marriage, partner system, multiple-person family , but are wrapped together with the discussion despite the fact that each individual bill is challenging the traditional definition of marriage and the family.對嗎?

Update 8:

如果dismantle不用,中文拆解哪一個單字適合呢“?

Update 9:

請英文高手幫我中翻英(句子)謝謝 誤用翻譯軟體

Update 10:

Family was dismantled of Father -And -Mother- I -Love -You (Dad, MOM, I love you) sentences to illustrate the definition of family.

家庭拆解造出Father- And -Mother -I –Love- You(爸爸媽媽我愛你)的句子,來闡釋家庭定義。文法對不對,尤其 (Dad, MOM, I love you) 插入句?

Update 11:

(修正)Family was dismantled of Father -And -Mother- I -Love -You (Dad, MOM, I love you) sentence to illustrate the definition of family.

家庭拆解造出Father- And -Mother -I –Love- You(爸爸媽媽我愛你)的句子,來闡釋家庭定義。文法對不對,尤其 (Dad, MOM, I love you) 插入句?

5 Answers

Rating
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

本文涉及法案之進度及發展情形,必須先查明,才得正確修改。

如筆者可提供中文,可修得較快,因有些地方的意思不甚清楚。

2013-12-02 16:35:43 補充:

已修正如下,有問題請提出。

Multi-factor Multiple person Families Bill includes three kinds of challenges to the traditional definitions of for marriage and family, which actually gets System of same-sex marriage, partner system and family three systems, are be wrapped together with under the discussion.

The word ,”Family”, is was dismantled of constructed by the initials of the words of the sentence as“father and mother, I love you” sentences which to is illustrating the definition of a family that is a combination of a man and a woman both fall in love, to reproduce and compose of social an unit of society, it is the typical form of the family, is true which has been existing for thousands of years.

However, as gay rights is have been taking seriously for more than 20 years, 15 countries and several regions worldwide had recognized same-sex marriages, or adopted a system which is similar to the traditional marriages, but because the partner system lifts a the gender restriction for marriage, and allows unable to marry same-sex couples who unable to get married to enjoy the same legal protection of traditional marriage. The advocates of same-sex marriages and partner systems were the originally in order to promote gay rights, which in abroad is usually only selecting one of them to carry out either, if same-sex marriages is legal, that companion partner system had will be almost no need to exist, and vice versa, but Multiple person Multi-factor families program Bill is pushing two the alignment of these two cases.

Partner system height is most popular in France, 90% above of it are used in the connections of opposite sexes in connection, the past few years, there is a trend that it has gradually been replacing traditional marriage trends. Multiple person Multi-factor Families refer to said "The parties of the mates regime which the parties are not taking in a romantic love or sexual relations as a necessary",

2013-12-02 16:42:43 補充:

續前

, but we are afraid that there is misunderstanding in it, if the cohabitation is not based on sex and romantic love, the persons who living together are just roommates, whereas the partner system actually possesses a relationship of quasi-marriage with more loosing rights and obligations.

2013-12-02 16:43:33 補充:

…………………….但伴侶制度是一種權利義務較為鬆綁的準婚姻關係。

2013-12-02 16:44:14 補充:

Multi-factor Families Bill is the most controversial family system, as long as there is an agreement among a group of persons who without the relations of marriage or kinship can forms a family, and until now, there is no such global avant-garde practice in the world,

2013-12-02 16:44:43 補充:

how does Taiwan hold any ability to rush to perform it first?

Many of the media equates Multi-factor Families with same-sex marriage is indeed a misunderstanding. Some of who oppose the Muti-factor Families are worried about the Family system of it,

2013-12-02 16:44:53 補充:

rather than against same-sex marriage, so the three cases should be discussed apart.

2013-12-02 16:50:28 補充:

Many of the media equates

equates 之s 請刪除。

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

學任何語言不外乎就是要有恆心跟毅力

我覺得白天有工作的上班族特別適合線上學習英文

才不用下了班就急急忙忙趕著去補習班上課

光來回車程就省了1~2個小時,省下的時間可以多背好幾個單字

也可以輕鬆在家線上學英文,想學好英文的人這是一個很不錯的機會~

用正確的方法一次把英文學起來!!

推薦以下2家都可以免費體驗,建議2家都填表了解看看喔!!

一、TutorABC 馬上體驗 http://adf.ly/o42uA

二、English town 免費試聽 http://adf.ly/l9Q5V

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

英文作文批改 版主您好,打擾了◎_◎

不好意思~~雖然我無法親自解答您的問題>w<

但我想跟您分享線上學英文的平台,提供給您做參考↓

圖片參考:http://*****/b910a

圖片參考:http://*****/OqmDg

圖片參考:http://*****/MCwrI

圖片參考:http://*****/UGmuF

圖片參考:http://*****/0LyTy

線上學英文,學英文的方法,免費學英文,學英文網站,學英文單字不用背,如何學英文,學英文看電影學,學英文軟體,看youtube學英文,學英文 app英文翻譯,英文名字,英文字典,英文地址,英文歌,英文自傳,英文自我介紹,英文單字,中文名字翻英文,英文辭典快速學英文的方法如何快速學英文快速學英文單字怎麼快速學英文快速學英文的書快速學英文文法快速學英文會話快速學英文發音多益考試時間多益高分技巧多益報名多益成績查詢多益官方特約中心多益測驗多益成績對照表多益單字托福補習班美加文教托福考試托福補習班托福報名托福成績托福ibt托福滿分托福 多益英文補習班推薦精英英文補習班徐薇英文補習班劉毅英文補習班飛哥英文補習班英文補習班 台北台中英文補習班高中英文補習班

• Beth
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

這算是比較進階的文章, 不是很好改耶. 我先試試看第一段好了. 首先是正名問題, 首先必須假設讀者根本不知道什麼是多元成家方案. 就如同你文章裡所說, 那是三個個別的法案被綁在一起而給的名詞, 多元就是很多種方式的意思. 建議你直接翻譯成 the bill of diverse family formation. 它只是一個提案, 不是法律, 用 bill 比 law 適合. multiple-person family 是多人家庭的意思, 適用於第三個法案(家屬制度)的翻譯.

2013-11-27 22:52:11 補充:

第一句: 多元成家方案其實包括三個挑戰傳統婚姻與家庭定義法案:同性結婚、伴侶制度、家屬制度,卻被包裹一併討論。

這句的重點在最後一句,你要對比出其矛盾, 可以用 while 多元成家方案包括三個法案:同性結婚、伴侶制度、家屬制度 , but 被包裹一併討論 despite the fact that 每一個單獨的法案都挑戰著傳統婚姻與家庭的定義.

2013-11-27 22:55:19 補充:

第一段剛剛那樣就可以結束了, 你原本第一段的第二句應該放在第二段開頭論述.

2013-11-27 23:04:06 補充:

"Family was dismantled of Father And Mother I Love You sentences to illustrate the definition of family." 這句明顯的問題是文法, 或者說是表達方式. 我不知道 dismantled 這個字是否能這樣用, 你既然這樣用那我想應該你有檢查過這個字的用法. 我針對of 後面給意見就好: Father-And-Mother-I-Love-You sentence

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Louis
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

作文不是只有句子的語法問題而己,還要顧到論述的邏輯和資訊是否合適,奇摩的知識家無法幫你解決這些問題。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.